Looking for excuses to finally get rid of your storm windows? Here are a few more reasons why making the switch to energy efficient windows is the smart thing to do!
- Poor construction of aluminum storm windows can include overlaping butt joint corners and weep holes.
- Maintenance is still required for your concealed windows.
- They do not block air, moisture, or dust.
- They do not add value to your home.
- Aluminum conducts both heat and cold.
- Storm windows could hinder your fire escape plan.