For Residential Clients
Energy Trust of Oregon Incentives
$4.00 per square foot of windows installed, U-Value 0.27 or less
$1.75 per square foot of windows installed, U-Value 0.28 – 0.30
As a trade ally contractor of Energy Trust of Oregon, we can help with cash incentives and state energy tax credits to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- Oregon customers heating their homes with electricity or natural gas from Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural or Cascade Natural Gas may be eligible to participate. Washington customers heating their homes with natural gas from NW Natural may receive incentives as well.
- Windows must meet U-Value 0.30 or less.
Save money and energy with Home Performance with ENERGY STAR. Visit www.energytrust.org to learn more ways to make your home energy efficient.
For Multi-Family Clients
State Tax Credit
The state of Oregon offers the Business Energy Tax Credit to rental property owners making weatherization improvements. The tax credit is 35 percent of eligible project costs, taken over five years. For projects with an eligible cost of $20,000 or less, the tax credit may be taken in one year. For details please visit: www.oregon.gov
- The rental property must be a single home or apartment complex
- Any business that pays Oregon income taxes is eligible for the tax credit.
- Oregon non-profit organizations, public entities or businesses that don’t pay state income tax may use the pass-through option to participate in the Business Energy Tax Credit program.
For additional information on how you can qualify, contact us today
* We are not a tax specialist. The information provided on our website is constantly changing. All Season Windows is not accountable for changes or denial of applications for Federal or State tax credits/incentives. Please consult your tax professional for additional questions and information.